Monday, October 1, 2012

Most recent news.

Originally posted: August 14th, 2012

I've been meaning to post a "No News is Good News" for the last couple of weeks...because in our case that has really been true. That's why I haven't really given any updates. My health has been fine. We've not discovered anything new with the babies. There just hasn't been anything to tell, until now.


Now the news isn't really crazy. We found out at my last appointment that the babies torso is bigger than first estimated and that will probably need to come earlier (we were expecting 36-37 weeks) so that the incision in my uterus is not bigger than is safe. We were expecting the delivery to be scheduled for October. Now, we will have the babies measured again on August 30th and make a decision to move forward with scheduling the delivery for September (32-34 weeks) or if they aren't measuring as big as we expect we may put the decision off for a couple weeks until we measure again.


If you can pray that the babies and I remain healthy until we reach deliver we would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment