Monday, October 1, 2012

Our Sweet Day with Leif and Erik



Thank you friends and family for all your prayers. They resulted in a very peaceful and beautiful day with these two precious babes.

They were born September 18th at 8:09 am They weighed, together, 8 lbs 4 oz. Erik is on the left and he measured 17.5 inches. Leif is on the right and he measured 20 inches.


They were not able to breathe very well, but their heart continued to beat for a little over an hour after they were born. It was just long enough for us to join our families in the recovery room and for Tyrel to give them their names by blessing.


First picture with mom and dad. I'm still being sewn up.




Getting my first look at them. It was hard to see their faces at that angle.


 Big brother seeing his baby brothers for the first time.








After getting pictures from NILMDTS we moved to my regular room and all the grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins joined us for birthday cake. We showered these little ones with our love.




After everyone left, Tyrel and I got some special time alone.


This is one of my very favorite pictures. It was taken just before we let the nurses take their bodies away. I felt so close to them.




Our FOREVER family.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful baby boys and a beautiful family. Much love to you. I came through the Angel Watch page. I'm an Angel Watch mama, too. Love and prayers for your family.

    ReplyDelete